The front facade of Ballysaggartmore House with poeple on the the porch. The house was built c.1820's by Arthur Kiely on land purchased from George Holmes Jackson. The house was burned in 1922 and dismantled after the second world war. The impressive gothic style lodge and bridge built in the c.1830s survive and are now part of a forest walk.
Name Kept Private